Archaeological and Built-Environment Services
We are experienced in developing plans to fulfill our clients cultural resources legislative needs. In this role, we offer the following services:
- Archaeological Excavation
- Preparation of Initial Studies
- Preparation of Environmental Impact Reports
- Formal Evaluation of Cultural/Paleontological Resources
- Human Remains Identification and Analysis
We specialize in timely analyses and the completion of reports required for a client's budgetary issues and time constraints. Our commercial clients have used our services to prepare historical brochures designed to promote cultural tourism.